Workshop with Gazprom during RAOOil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners are taking part in a Workshop with Gazprom on 13 September 2017 during RAO/CIS Offshore – Exhibition and Conference and welcome our partners to attend the exhibition/conference and this workshop.
The Workshop will be part of "Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions" project. See http://www.norwep.com/Market-info/Markets/Arctic-Cold-Climate/Project-Info/A-project-to-strengthen-Norwegian-Arctic-offshore-maritime-and-petroleum-related-technology-and-competence
GAZPROM's committee in charge for arrangement of our workshop has now thoroughly checked our proposal of all topics/companies and selected the number of presentations and companies that will present directly during this workshop.
All our delegates, regardless of giving a presentation in Workshop or not, are granted entry to attend this workshop and have networking possibilities with GAZPROM representatives.
Gazprom intends to present the following topics at the workshop:
- Operating experience of development Prirazlomnoye field
- Natural ice and meteorological conditions in the ocean of Russian Arctic zones.
- Russian legal and technical regulations for the Arctic development
- Experience and methods of Gazprom – Exploration in the survey of the seabed stability and the upper layers of the rocks for the risk mitigation while drilling in Arctic.
Norwegian presentations during the Workshop (pre-approved by Gazprom):
Enhanced Drilling Cutting-edge cost saving technologies for offshore drilling risks mitigation; RMR, EC-Drill & MPC - Ramzy Rezk, Regional Sales Manager Africa/CIS
Interwell Completion and Intervention solutions - Bjorn Bill, Global Sales Manager, Interwell
MHWirth Drilling engineering and possibilities - Arvid Vabo , SVP Engineering services, MHWirth
MHWirth Drilling technology for the future and new technology - Olav Kvaale , VP Sales and BD MHWirth
TechnipFMC Subsea well oil spill response. Subsea pipeline repair - Igor Kopsov, TechnipFMC
K.LUND Offshore Offshore Air & Gas Compressors, Blowers Packages and Dryers - the best in the class and reliable products for the oil & gas industries - Paolo Fumagalli, Vice-President International Business Development Engineered Products
Kvaerner AS Cost-efficient offshore solutions with potential for implementation in Ob-Taz Bay - Dmitry Kazakovtsev, Technology and Business Development Manager, Kvaerner
Multiconsult & LMG Marine New concept of GBS LNG plant - Christian Nerland, SVP, Business Area Leader Oil and Gas
PSW Group - Arctic Capping Stack Mobilization, Emergency Response, Logistics and Operational Personnel - Tor Erik Christoffersen, CEO, PSW Group
Aker Solutions – topic to be clarified, Eugeny Sidoruk, BDM, Aker Solutions
- Registration to RAO/CIS Offshore 201:
- each delegate must register and pay the participation fee (if the registration is effected till 30 June 2017 – 1 100 euros;)
- All conditions are equal for all delegates, no difference speaker or visitor. Information is also available on the web: http://www.rao-offshore.com/konferentsiya/exhibitors/
- No additional fee for NORWEP members participating in the Workshop - registration to RAO/CIS Offshore a requirement
- All speakers and participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and costs.
- Travel dates: 11 – 16 of September 2017
- Accommodation: the hotel Radisson Blu Royal is recommended. Standard single room price RUB 12'500.-/night
- Please refer to the Russian Embassy's website for entry visa requirements and guidelines http://www.ifs-norway.com/