USA Network MeetingOil & gas upstream
Partners are invited to a Network Meeting at Norway House on Tuesday 28 February, focusing on World Oil Forecast, Mexico Offshore Development and Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP).
Network with your colleagues to "World Oil Forecast" learn about how World Oil predicts the oil and gas industries.
Now in its 91st year, the World Oil Forecast/Review is the upstream oil and gas industry's most trusted source of projections and data relating to global E&P activity.
Utilising data collected from proprietary surveys of governments and operators in the U.S. and worldwide, this definitive industry report includes projections for spending and activity, worldwide drilling and production, and an analysis of political factors impacting the U.S. and international oil and gas industry.
At the breakfast, you’ll hear from Kurt Abraham, Editor and Chief Forecaster, World Oil as well as Andy McDowell, Publisher, World Oil on the latest data and projections regarding:
- E&P spending forecast
- U.S. rig count
- Active producing oil and gas wells
- International drilling
- U.S. drilling forecast
- U.S. oil production
- Canadian outlook
- International oil production
Other speakers will from Norwegian Energy Partners:
- Håkon Skretting, Director US & Mexico
- Sergio Rivas, Mexico Oil & Gas Advisor
- There is no participation fee, all participants are responsible for their transportation and related costs
- Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Time: 8:00 – 10:00am, registration opens at 7:30am (Complementary valet provided)
- Location: Norway House, 3410 W. Dallas Street Houston, TX 77019
- RSVP: to Kari Opaleski at Kari.Opaleski@norwep.com before Friday, February 24th