11th Arctic & Cold Climate Solutions Network MeetingOil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners is running a joint national industry project: "Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions". This is a project to strengthen Norwegian Arctic offshore maritime and petroleum related technology and competence. We wish to pave the way for Norwegian industry delivering world class technology/solutions for Arctic and Cold Climate capital development projects, as well as related infrastructure, in the markets: Norway, Greenland, USA (Alaska), Canada, Russia and Kazakhstan (The Caspian Sea).
In cooperation with Petro Arctic and The Norwegian Barents Secretariat, the 11th Open Network Meeting will be held in Kirkenes, Norway on Tuesday 4 December 2018 from 12:00 - 17:00. Speakers at the Network Meeting include: Equinor, AkerBP, RN Nordic Oil, Rystad Energy and Section for Export Control (providing info on Norway-Russia restrictive conditions) - updated agenda has been published.
Norwegian Energy Partners, through this project, will be an effective tool to promote the right innovation and technology development and strengthen the Norwegian petroleum cluster within Arctic/Cold Climate technology and solutions. This project will explicitly connect technology provided by industry directly to real technology needs in the individual capital development projects in each of these markets. At the same time, this project will highlight concrete future development projects and infrastructure needs for the industry to develop the best solutions in a timely manner.
Several Open Dialogue/Network Meetings with industry are planned and implemented in cooperation with Petro Arctic. The purpose of such meetings is to provide:
- Knowledge about what the future will entail, market opportunities
- Which projects are relevant for the next four years and further ahead
- Prepare arctic catalogue, more extensive than today
- Inform about the challenges and the requirements/demand
- Review of current supply chains
- Demonstrate possibilities and link to products, goods and services
- If the client(s) is present, they will more directly inform about the challenges, which deliveries are expected/required and what specific projects are relevant
Participation fees (prices are excl VAT - separate registration for Steering Committee members)
- Norwegian Energy Partners and Petro Arctic members registration: NOK 1.000,- pr. pers. https://www.norwep.com/events/signup/36183
- Non-members registration: NOK 3.000,- pr. pers. https://www.norwep.com/events/signup/36183
- Steering Committee Members registration : no fee
- site visit to Murmansk on Wednesday 5 December - Registration closed / fully booked
- The Meeting will be held primarily in Norwegian
- Date: 4 December 2018
- Venue: Thon Hotel, Kirkenes
- Time: 12:00 - 17:00
- All participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and related costs
- There is no room block reservation for this event