2nd Arctic & Cold Climate Solutions Network Meeting
INTSOK is running a joint national industry project: "Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions". This is a project to strengthen Norwegian Arctic offshore maritime and petroleum related technology and competence. We wish to pave the way for Norwegian industry delivering world class technology/solutions for Arctic and Cold Climate capital development projects, as well as related infrastructure, in the markets: Norway, Greenland, USA (Alaska), Canada, Russia and Kazakhstan (The Caspian Sea).
The second Open Dialogue/Network Meeting will be held in Ålesund on Thursday 15 September and focus on maritime operations in arctic and cold climate areas.
INTSOK, through this project, will be an effective tool to promote the right innovation and technology development and strengthen the Norwegian petroleum cluster within Arctic/Cold Climate technology and solutions. This project will explicitly connect technology provided by industry directly to real technology needs in the individual capital development projects in each of these markets. At the same time, this project will highlight concrete future development projects and infrastructure needs for the industry to develop the best solutions in a timely manner.
Several Open Dialogue/Network Meetings with industry are planned and implemented in cooperation with PetroArctic. The purpose of such meetings is to provide:
- Knowledge about what the future will entail, market opportunities
- Which projects are relevant for the next four years and further ahead
- Prepare arctic catalogue, more extensive than today
- Inform about the challenges and the requirements/demand
- Review of current supply chains
- Demonstrate possibilities and link to products, goods and services
- If the client(s) is present, they will more directly inform about the challenges, which deliveries are expected/required and what specific projects are relevant
- The Open Dialogue/Network meeting will be held in Norwegian
- Participation fees apply (paid upon registration)
Register your participation here:
- INTSOK Partners and Petro Arctic members : NOK 1.000,- pr. pers.
- Non-members : NOK 3.000,- pr. pers.
- Steering committee members and GCE Blue Maritime members : no fee