Atyrau Oil&Gas Exhibition & B2B MeetingsOil & gas upstream
In connection with Atyrau Oil&Gas Exhibition from 9-10 April 2019, NORWEP partners are invited to B2B Meetings with North Caspian Operating Company and Tengizchevroil on 10 April 2019 in Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
Atyrau Oil&Gas is a regional event of the global industry. This event is unique and has no analogues in Atyrau region, in the region which is key and strategically important in the scale of oil and gas industry and national economy in general.
The main fields of Kazakhstan are in the territory of Atyrau region:
- Kashagan field - located in the northern part of the Caspian Sea in territorial water of the Republic of Kazakhstan and occupies the territory about 75 km x 45 km. The original-oil-in place is approximately estimated at 4,5 billion tons of oil;
- Tengiz field - located onshore in Atyrau region of Kazakhstan, in 350 km to the southeast from Atyrau. This is the deepest oil field in the world - supergiant upper oil-bearing collector of which lies down at a depth about 4,000 meters or 13,000 feet.
In addition to the Atyrau Oil&Gas Exhibition, NORWEP partners are invited to join B2B Meetings with North Caspian Operating Co. (NCOC) and Tengizchevroil (TCO) with the following technology focus:
- Fabrication and Package suppliers – oilfield equipment for severe operating conditions
- Systems and Equipment - technology for oil and gas production with high H2S content; downhole and well technology; capital construction and material protection;
- Solutions for cleaner production, Oil spill and Safety
- All participants are responsible for their own travel reservations and related costs
- There is no participation fee for NORWEP members participating in this Workshop
- Non-members participation fee: NOK9.000,-
- There is no room block reservation
- Atyrau Oil&Gas details and separate registration https://www.oil-gas.kz/en/