Harsh and Cold Climate Solutions SeminarOil & gas midstream
This Seminar is in cooperation with The Royal Norwegian Embassy, with the focus being on technology needs offshore Canada, asset integrity, operations and winterization needs etc. To be held at the Capital Hotel St. John's, Canada on Tuesday 23 October 2018.
Seminar attendees will have the opportunity to discuss and hear the operators views. Both Norwegian and Canadian companies will present their technology and solutions and we will present the international market opportunities.
The format of the Seminar will be presentations; and question periods; and an open mic opportunity in the latter part of the day - as we are aiming for an interactive seminar style event. Updated agenda has been published and available for viewing.
The Seminar will be followed by a reception, hosted by the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Ottawa.
This Seminar is part of the "Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions" project .
- Online registration is closed, please contact email@example.com for registration after 18 October 2018
- There is no participation fee for NORWEP members and personally invited guests
- In the event you cannot attend, pls forward details of additional relevant colleagues you may wish us to invite
- Non-members participation fee NOK6.000,- per person
- Venue : Capital Hotel St. John's
- Travel: Attendees are responsible for their own travel reservations and costs, e.g. flight, transportation, accommodation and ETA ( https://offisielle-canada-eta.no/ ). There is no room block reservation for this event.