Sakhalin Oil & Gas Conference 2018Oil & gas upstream
Join NORWEP and oil & gas industry leaders in the Russian Far East at this must-attend, high-profile gathering to be held in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia from 25-27 September 2018.
Norwegian Energy Partners, through the Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions Project, is a media partner of the Conference - which entitles NORWEP Partners to a 10% discount. Details available through Thor Christian Andvik / Nikki Mooki.
The overarching theme of the 2018 conference will be Developing Innovation In The Russian Oil & Gas Industry. This encompasses establishing a legislative and regulatory environment in which innovation can thrive, providing financial support in the form of investments and grants, working in partnership with scientific and technological organisations in Russia and abroad, developing technical training and education, and much more.
- KEYNOTE SESSION - the industry’s most influential decision-makers on the policies and potential for oil & gas development in the RFE
- EXCLUSIVE – 2018 PROJECT UPDATES from Sakhalin and the Russian Far East
- EXPERT PANEL DEBATE – Global Gas Markets of the Future
- NEW! 1-TO-1 MEETINGS with Project Operators – a unique chance to meet and talk to Sakhalin’s project operators in person
- NEW! How to Promote Innovation in the Russian Oil & Gas Industry?
- Back by popular demand: Contractor Updates – Case Studies, Localisation, Business Models
25+ Hours of Networking opportunities:
- 4 Networking Evening Receptions, including the Sakhalin Governor’s Gala Evening Reception
- 600+ senior industry professionals from across Russia and abroad, all in one place at one time
- 1-to-1 Meetings with Project Operators
- “Ask the Expert” Themed Round Tables
- Exclusive Networking App