Site visit Murmansk
NORWEP, Petro Arctic and The Norwegian Barents Secretariat invite participants of the 11th Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions Network Meeting, to join an optional site visit to Murmansk (limited to 20 persons) on 5 December 2018. Option is only open to Network Meeting attendees .
- 4 Dec evening bus transportation from Kirkenes to Murmansk
- 4 - 6 Dec: accommodation at Azimut Hotel
- 5 Dec:
- meeting with NOVATEK
- site visit to Kola Yard construction site for Arctic LNG2 project
- meeting with Gazprom Neft Murmansk office
- meeting Murmansk University Technical College
- meeting The Norwegian General Consulate
- guided tour on Russian atomic icebreaker "Ledokol"
- 6 Dec morning bus transportation from Murmansk to Kirkenes
Site visit is now fully booked - registrants have bene contact accordingly with agenda details.
- All participants are responsible for their own hotel accommodation costs
- NORWEP has a room block reservation for 15 rooms - pls confirm your room requirement to
by 19 Oct
- Azimut Hotel, Murmansk
- NOK600,- per night
- Barents Secretariat can assist with visa application
- pls confirm your visa assistance requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 Oct
Costs covered by the Arctic and Cold Climate Solutions Project:
- Bus transportation (to/from and within Murmansk)
- All meals (4 Dec dinner, 5 Dec all day, 6 Dec breakfast)