Workshop with GAZPROMNEFTOil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners is organising a Workshop with GAZPROMNEFT: Concept engineering of Neptune and Triton oilfields on the Tuesday 12 March 2019 in St.Petersburg, Russia.
Neptune and Triton fields
Two oil fields Neptun (oil resources ~2900 mmbbl, water depth – 60m) and Triton (oil resources ~1000 mmbbl, water depth - 80m) were discovered by Gazpromneft-Sakhalin at the Ayashskiy license area in 2017 and 2018 respectively. Gazprom Neft, Morneftagzproject and Norwegian Energy Partners invite partners to demonstrate capabilities in concept engineering for the development of Neptune and Triton fields.
Registration has closed. Pls contact Vladimir Ryashin / Nikki Mooki if you have not received details of your participation.
• All participants are responsible for their own travel reservations and related costs
• There is no participation fee for NORWEP members participating in this workshop
• Non-members participation fee: NOK 9.000,-
• There is no room block reservation for this event
• Please contact relevant Russia Embassy for visa/entry requirements