Workshop with LUKOIL-NizhnevolzhskneftOil & gas upstream
NORWEP partners are will be partaking in a Workshop with LUKOIL-Nizhnevolzhskneft (North Caspian Offshore Development) to be held on Monday 8 April 2019 in Astrakhan, Russia.
LUKOIL- Nizhnevolzhskneft is operator of the North Caspian license area. LUKOIL – Engineering – Volgograd-NIPI-MorNeft in Volgograd is the design institute and general contractor for engineering. LUKOIL has discovered ten fields in the Caspian Sea. The total recoverable hydrocarbon reserves of all the fields equal seven billion barrels of oil equivalent. Vladimir Filanovsky field accounting for the most significant gain in production in the Russian part of the Caspian Sea. Thus, the cumulative production of the field reached 11.3 million tonnes of oil since commercial production commenced in October of 2016. Fourteen wells, five of which are bilateral, were drilled at phases one and two of the field development project. Their flowrate is around three thousand metric tons a day.
- All participants are responsible for their own travel reservations and related costs
- There is no participation fee for NORWEP members participating in this Workshop
- Non-members participation fee: NOK9.000,-
- There is no room block reservation
- Please contact relevant Russia Embassy for Visa/Entry requirements - recommended details sent to confirmed participants
- LUKOIL- Nizhnevolzhskneft will collect specialists from different subsidiaries engaged in the project implementation. The management and specialists will participate and discuss their relevant area of expertise
- LUKOIL- Nizhnevolzhskneft will present their forthcoming project, technology needs and steps towards project implementation
- NORWEP members will each present their capabilities, technology and solutions for arctic/cold climate solutions requested for the project
- Presentation 30 min with focus of services/technology and value proposition
- Presentation should be in English/Russian – there will be consecutive interpretation
- Q&A / discussions into technology needs and solutions
- Refer to email communication for furher details concerning venue and presentation