Australia Energy Market UpdateOil & gas upstream Wind energy OG Midstream and LNG
Tore Moe, NORWEP's Energy Advisor for Australia and Gero Farruggio, Head of Rystad Energy Australia and Global Renewables will give an update on the current situation in the offshore O&G and the renewables market in Australia.
They will focus on:
- COVID status and it’s impact on activities
- Current offshore oil&gas landscape – what is driving the next phase of developments
- Offshore oil&gas projects update – current status and key players involved
- Renewables – a brief look at what is happening with focus on 2 key areas;
- Offshore wind, and
- Hydrogen & CCS
Time: Thursday 10 December | 09:00 - 10:00 CET | 16:00 – 17:00 AWST
Location: Zoom Webinar, the link will be shared with registered participants the day before the webinar
Following the presentation, we will open up for a Q&A session.
The webinar is free of charge for NORWEP members. Non-partners are asked to pay a fee of 2000 NOK upon registration.
Online registration is now closed. Please contact Charlotte Mullins ( email@example.com ) for late registration.
How to join the webinar
Sign up and register your attendance through the link above. Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive further information and log-in details one day prior to the webinar
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.