Australia Webinar Series: Digital OperationsOil & gas upstream
Interested in digital solutions for operating oil & gas facilities?
Norway has always had a reputation for innovation and technology development in the energy sector. Recent developments in innovativedigital solutions for operating facilities has been driven by a focus on;
- improving production,
- reducing operational and maintenance costs, while at the same time
- maintaining the safety and integrity of producing assets
To showcase Norway’s capabilities in these areas, NORWEP will host a series of three webinars to present some of these technologies and novel approaches. This is an opportunity for you to hear from the experts and learn from their knowledge and experience.
Part 1: 18 August 2020 | Companies: Epsis, IntOP & Visavi Technology | Sign up here
Part 2: 25 August 2020 | Companies: Cognite, Prediktor & BPT | Sign up here
Part 3: 1 Sept 2020 | Companies: ConditionALL, APIteq & TietoEvry | Sign up here
14:30-16:00 AWST | 08:30- 10:00 CET
Zoom webinar. The link will be shared with registered participants on the day prior to the webinar
The event will be moderated by Tore Moe, Australia Energy Advisor, who will open up for Q&A after the last presentation.
Please find the full programme attached, and abstracts of the presentations to be held under Documents.
Sign up via the link(s) above. Ensure that you sign up for all events you are interested in joining.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in due time
- Please sign up by clicking on "Sign up for event" on top of this page. The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners. Registration will close the evening before the event.
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome