Mission to Australia and APPEA 2014
INTSOK invites Partners to participate in an industry delegation visit to Perth, Western Australia from 2-9 April 2014. This visit will coincide with the annual Australian Petroleum Production & Exploration Association (APPEA) Conference and Exhibition from 6-9 April.
In the days leading up to the conference, INTSOK will arrange a series of meetings and seminars with key operators and engineering contractors in Perth to learn about the opportunities and challenges the Australian offshore industry is facing and get the latest project updates.
Program details will follow in the coming weeks.
- 2 - 4 April: Industry meetings
Wed 2nd April Thu 3rd April Fri 4th April 09.00 - 09.30 Woodside 09.30 - 10.00 Woodside 10.00 - 10.30 Santos Woodside 10.30 - 11.00 Santos 11.00 - 11.30 Santos Shell 11.30 - 12.00 Shell 12.00 - 12.30 Shell 12.30 - 13.00 Shell 13.00 - 13.30 13.30 - 14.00 FS CoE 14.00 - 14.30 NOPSEMA FS CoE 14.30 - 15.00 NOPSEMA FS CoE Squire Sanders 15.00 - 15.30 NOPSEMA Squire Sanders 15.30 - 16.00 Technip Squire Sanders 16.00 - 16.30 WGK Technip 16.30 - 17.00 WGK Technip FS CoE - Floating Systems Center of Excellence (Collaboration between industry, research and government) NOPSEMA - National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority WGK - Wood Group Kenny Squire Sanders - Author of the "Doing Business in Australia " report
- 6 - 9 April: APPEA Conference and Exhibition - The leaders of the oil and gas in Australia attend APPEA each year to hear government insights, leading international energy experts and top operating companies deliver their project updates.
- For more information and registration please visit the Conference website http://www.appeaconference.com.au/
- All participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and fees e.g. flights, accommodation, visa application and fees
- There is no particiption fee for the Industry Meetings 2-4 April
- Pls refer to APPEA's website for relevant Conference & Exhibition fees