Caspian Technical Challenges Workshop
Norwegian Energy Partners and SOCAR are inviting Suppliers and Service Providers to participate in a set of internal workshops with SOCAR, Azerbaijan.
The Workshops will be held in Baku on Tuesday, the 25th April, 2017 and cover the following themes:
- RESERVOIR CHARACTERIZATION
- FIELD EQUIPMENT
- FLUID FLOW AND PROCESSING
- WELLS AND FIELD MANAGEMENT
- HSE and OPERATİONS
- POWER SUPPLY OF DEPOSIT DEVELOPMENT
According to SOCAR: Companies to be invited to participate in these Workshops need to have competence/capabilities and demonstrate solutions to the technology needs as indicated in the attached document:
If your technology does not completely fit the SOCAR technology needs, but you think that your product and /or service could be interesting for SOCAR, please also submit.
- Company name
- Speaker name and position c.w. contact details (telephone/email)
- Speaker biography (5 lines)
- Presentation title
- Value proposition / Abstract (max 250 words, both in English and Azerbaijani languages, if you need translation service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com )
If your proposal is of interest to SOCAR, you will be given the opportunity to present and discuss your technology, services and /or applications with SOCAR personnel in small thematic workshop setting.