Improved Oil Recovery Technology webinarOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's capabilities for Improved Oil Recovery, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Canada, Mexico, U.S., and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- The National IOR Centre of Norway Ying Guo, Research Director for EOR
- Hammertech Finn Erik Tjøstheim Mohn, VP Sales
- Octio John Even Lindgård, VP Sales & Services
- Allton Aslak Myklebostad, Global Sales and Marketing Director
- Clampon John Beauregard, Area Sales Manager
This is an online webinar which will be held on Thursday 19 November 2020 from 15:00 - 16:30 CET Oslo. The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Registration closed of business Wednesday 18 November. Pre-registered attendants should have received further information and log-in details one day prior to the webinar. In case of any questions & manual registration or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome