Latest Advances in Drilling & Well Technology IIOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's latest advances in Drilling and Well Technology, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Canada, Mexico, U.S., and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- Neodrill Wolfgang Mathis, Chief Operating Office
- Tomax Jøran Austbø, Vice President Sales
- CoreAll Per Erik Berger, CEO
- Ace Oil Tools Lasse Hetland, CCO
- IKM Testing Arild Anda, Project Leader Sales and Business Development
This is an online webinar which will be held on Thursday 18 February 2021 from 15:00 - 16:30 CET Oslo. The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers. Please sign up directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to join the webinar
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki