November Conference: RD&I in the oil & gas industry
The November Conference is a seminar hosted by Team Norway in close collaboration between Norway and Brazil within research, development and innovation in the oil and gas industry. This initiative is based upon the challenges on developing new technology in the O&G sector. The seminar is organized by an alliance of Brazilian and Norwegian research and higher education institutions, mixed with industry players.
Preliminary program available.
Day 1, plenary:
- BN-21 increasing value creation for Brazil and Norway from the Oil & Gas sector.
- What is needed to increase the value creation and competitiveness of the Brazilian industry.
- Focus from operators on building a stronger and broader Brazilian industry.
- ReNoBra partners – Norwegian and Brazilian research institutions: Expectations and commitments on collaboration between Norway and Brazil.
Day 2, parallel sessions:
- IOR/EOR, Subsea processing – flow technology, Infrastructure and life extension of equipment and facilities
- Marine environmental technology, IO technology, Drilling and well technology