Rio Oil & Gas 2018 - key happenings
Discover the key happenings at Rio Oil and Gas 2018 that might be of interest to you.
Rio Oil and Gas, taking place 24th to 27th of September, is the biggest exhibition in South America towards the O&G industry.
Brazil is considered the biggest o shore market in the world and has entered a new cycle with new framework conditions, less strict content rules and stronger presence of IOC's. The Norwegian industry traditionally have a strong presence at Rio Oil and Gas.
For the 2018 edition, the following items might be of interest to you:
- 24th - 27th Sept: Norwegian Pavillion at Rio Oil and Gas*
- 24th Sept: Official opening of Norwegian pavilion at Rio Centro
- 25th Sept: 3rd Brazil x Norway seminar: The Ocean Industry perspectives and challenges on the regulation of the maritime and offshore shipping activities (ABRAN/FGV Law School)
- 25th Sept: Decommissioning workshop (NBCC/IBP)
- 26th Sept: Digital Transformation: Shaping the Oil, Gas and Maritime future (IN/Consulate General Rio de Janeiro/NORWEP)
- 26th: Official NBCC networking dinner **
*For information regarding exhibitor space, please contact Rodrigo Bastos: Rodrigo.Bastos@innovationnorway.no
***For sponsorship packages, please contact email@example.com