Well intervention and Well ServiceOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's capabilities and latest advances within Well intervention and Well Service, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Canada, Mexico, U.S., and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
Part of the UK & Americas webinar series
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- AKOFS Offshore - Alf Kristensen, VP Projects, AKOFS Seafarer – Efficient riserless and riser based intervention on subsea wells
- 4Subsea - Leona Jeffrey, Country Manager and Business Development Manager in UK, Improved drilling operations with data driven insight and operational decision support
- Wellcem - Colin Beharie, Global Sales Manager, Effective Solutions for treating Sustained Casing Pressure
- Interwell - Graham Masson, Sales Manager for UK and West-Africa, Cost benefits utilizing Interwell’s Multi-Set Plug
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 15 September 2021 from 15:00 - 16:15 CEST Oslo. The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers. Please sign up by no later than 13:00 CEST on 15 September - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for manual registration.
How to join the webinar
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact email@example.com