Doing Business in Canada
The Embassy of Canada, in cooperation with INTSOK, will host a Workshop where specialists from KPMG and Cox & Palmer will present their views on how to set up business in Canada on Wednesday 9 March 2016.
Canada is one of the most cost-competitive countries in the G-7 in which to do business, with a 7.2% cost advantage over the United States, according to “Competitive Alternatives - KPMG’s Guide to International Business Location Costs”.
- Overview of Atlantic Canada, its business environment and political and legislative issues
- Canadian business opportunities in Energy and Oil and Gas and Fisheries
- Partnering with local businesses to take advantage of Energy and Oil and Gas opportunities in fabrication, operations and R&D
- How to set up an office in Canada, legal, tax and accounting issues
- Canadian taxation, repatriating profits out of Canada and
- Visa and immigration issues and solutions
- INTSOK' s activities related to Canada and business opportunities.
There is no participation fee. Please register directly at email@example.com .
For more information, contact the Embassy of Canada : John.Winterbourne@international.gc.ca / +47 922 06 321