Improving Environmental Performance/Emission ReductionOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's capabilities for Improving Environmental Performance/Emission Reduction/Waste Management, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Mexico, U.S., Canada and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- NEMS Christer Bjørnø-Husa Sales and Marketing Director
- OTS Øyvind Jensen CEO
- Thermtech Paul Handgraaf VP Sales & Business development
- Norwegian Technology Stig Ovar Keller Chairman
- Ferdocean Shipping Eirik Ellingsen CEO
This is an online webinar which will be held on Thursday 8 October 2020 from 16:00 - 17:30 CET Oslo (11:30 St. John's / 09:00 Houston / 09:00 Mexico City / 11:00 Rio de Janeiro / 15:00 London). The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Online registration closed on Wednesday 7 October. Pre-registered attendants should have received further information and log-in details by 7 October. Please contact email@example.com for manual late registration and/or if you have not received a Zoom link.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki