Latest Advances in Drilling Technologies 1Oil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's capabilities within Drilling, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Canada, Mexico, U.S., and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- Cubility Arne Thomas Haaland, VP Sales
- WellPartner Håvar Sørtveit, Manager Engineering and Technology
- Sub Sea Services Seraj Helu, Global Sales Manager
- Djuvik Ørjan Vikedal, Sales & Marketing
- Oiltec Solutions Tom Bremer, Director
This is a webinar which will be held on Thursday 28 January 2021 from 15:00 - 16:30 CET Oslo. The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Please sign up by no later than close of business on Wednesday 27 January . Pre-registered and approved attendants will receive further information and log-in details latest one day prior to the webinar.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki