China Offshore Shipyard Roadshow 2020
This event has been postponed.
The text below indicated earlier that we were planning a roadshow to 7 different shipyards in China in the period of 19th to 24th of April.
Due to the corona virus situation and the travel advices from the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we need to postpone this event.
NORWEP finds it is very difficult at this point, to have an opinion when the roadshow can take place.
The proposed timing for the roadshow in April was, to a certain extent, related to the contract award of the Bacalhau project of Equinor.
2 of the 7 shipyards we planned to visit, was awarded the hull contract and partly the module contract of the FPSO (DSIC and BOMESC ).
However, we are working to find other ways to involve both Equinor, Modec, the 2 shipyards and other contractors.
Norwegian Energy Partners welcomes you to this year's China Offshore Shipyard Roadshow across shipyards in the Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao,Qidong and Shanghai regions.
This is in the planning stage and as soon we have more information, we will share it with you.
We will focus on the on-going FPSO projects in China. There is an increasing number of FPSO projects being build at Chinese offshore shipyards. In 2018, Chinese shipyards won almost all contracts for FPSO’s. Globally, more than 30 FPSO projects are set to reach Final Investment Decision stage in the period of 2019-2021 and Chinese shipyards will most likely have a significant share of this market.
- April 19th, Sunday arrive in Dalian
- Dinner 19:00 at ShangriLa Hotel, Dalian
- April 20th, Monday, visit DSIC/Dalian
- April 21st, Tuesday, visit BOMESC/Tianjin
- April 22nd, Wednesday, visit COOEC/Qingdao
- April 23rd, Thursday, visit CMHI/Nantong and COSCO/Qidong
- April 24th, Friday, visit SWS/Shanghai
Detailed programme to be published in February.
Joining the Roadshow presents a great opportunity to showcase services and technologies of your company and get feedback on opportunities and how to do business. B2B meetings will be arranged with the shipyards meeting the relevant technical people.
Deadline for joining the Roadshow: Monday, 24th February 2020.
- Partner price: 5,000 NOK per delegate
- For the connection domestic flight information and hotel booking link inside China will be sent to all participators in the early of March
- All participants are responsible for their travel related fees, i.e. hotel and flights