China Wind Power 2018 and state visit
You are invited to visit China’s most important wind industry event – China Wind Power 2018, while at the same time participate in the Norwegian state visit to China.
Over the years, the Chinese wind industry has come of age and is evolving fast to become the largest offshore wind market in the world. The Norwegian offshore industry has a long history of innovating to create solutions to complex challenges in the high waters of the North Sea and delivers world leading expertise to develop innovative solutions for offshore wind. Norwegian offshore wind companies are ready to work with the Chinese industry to create a strong and sustainable Chinese offer to offshore wind in China and elsewhere.
See preliminary programme below or download full programme .
- Get-together for delegates
Organised by Innovation Norway
- Official opening and signing
- High-level networking lunch
- Parallel sessions addressing Energy (oil & gas, LNG and offshore wind), as well as a Sino-Norwegian Offshore Wind session for the offshore wind industry
- Networking dinner
Sino-Norwegian Offshore Wind Summit
A 4-hour high level session discussing Chinese–Norwegian collaboration in offshore wind, particularly interesting to the maritime operations suppliers.
17th - 19th October
China Wind Power 2018
China Wind Power (CWP) is one of the most influential events in the wind industry. NORWEP is working closely with the organising committee to promote the Norwegian delegation.
- Business meetings: NORWEP will organise common and one2one meetings between NORWEP delegates and Chinese developers and main contractors on the 17th and 18th of October
- NORWEP delegates will get access to China Wind Power as part of the delegation fee
Travel to Shanghai for those continuing the state visit. See Innovation Norway's website for more details.
Participation in NORWEP activities:
- Member fee: 3,000 NOK
- Non-members fee: 6,000 NOK
- The participation fee includes access to the China Wind Power 2018
- REGISTER HERE
Participation in the Norwegian Business Delegation/State Visit:
- Registration is now closed!
We suggest that you book the following hotels during your visit to China: