Delegation to China Offshore Wind Summit 2019
Norwegian Energy Partners and Innovation Norway are again collaborating to take you to one of the most important offshore wind events in China this year, 4th China Offshore Wind Summit in Yangjiang, Guangdong Province, China, on 29st May - 2nd June.
In addition to attending the China Offshore Wind Summit and VIP networking functions on the 1st and 2nd of June, we are also planning high level business meetings on the 30th and 31st May and afternoon on 2nd June.
We will be visiting:
- China Energy Engineering Group – Guangdong Electric Power Design Institute Co.,Ltd.
- Guangdong Energy Group Co.,Ltd
- China Three Gorges Guangdong
- State Power Investment Corporate - Guangdong Electric Power Co.,Ltd.
- China General Nuclear Group
The China Offshore Wind Summit is organised by the Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA) and the Chinese Wind Energy Association (CWEA) and is designed to ensure high level offshore wind networking forums.
- When: 29th May - 2nd June 2019
- Where: Yangjiang and Guangdong region
Participation fees & registration (to be finalised depending on actual cost):
- NOK 4.000, - per delegate (Partner)
- NOK 10.000, - per delegate (Non-Partner)
All participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights, etc. More information to follow week after Easter.