Delegation to China Wind Power 2019Wind energy
China Wind Power (CWP) is returning to Beijing 22-24th October 2019. Norwegian Energy Partners is organising meeting activities and networking functions during CWP.
China is the fastest growing offshore wind market globally, with an expected 20 GW to be installed between now and 2024, or a total expenditures to reach 45 bn EUR over the period and EUR 10 annually. Chinese developers have expressed strong interest in Norwegian expertise and technologies as they are drawn towards a stricter support regime and construction further offshore – allowing for increased opportunities for Norwegian suppliers.
China Wind Power is considered China's most important wind industry event and has always been a cornerstone for the wind power industry. The conference and exhibition is jointly organised by the most influential renewable energy institutions with China Wind Energy Association (CWEA) and Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) at the head.
Meeting activities: We are currently developing meeting opportunities with the likes of CTG, CGN, CHN Energy/Longyuan, SPIC, China Huaneng as well as with other companies at prominent positions in the supply chain. We are working closely with CWEA to organise meetings to meet your requirements and this year we will also be organising more targeted one-to-one meetings.
Networking functions: Delegates are invited for a VIP gala dinner on the evening of the 21st October.
- 22th – 24th October at China International Exhibition Center – travel to arrive on the 21st with departure from Beijing on the 25th. More details to follow
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here – or download the CWP 2019 brochure here
- All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc
- We have reserved some rooms at Crowne Plaza Beijing International Airport - in walking distance to the venue. Please let us know if you would like one of the reserved rooms.
- Partner price: NOK 5000 for first participant and NOK 2000 for each colleague.
- Non-partner price: NOK 15000