NORWEP - CNOOC Annual Seminar
Using Digital to create value in projects and operations
CNOOC is the largest offshore operator in China and is also the owner of NEXEN. CNOOC has under development several deep water projects in the South China Sea, including Liuhua16-2/20-2, Lingshui 17-2 projects. In addition is Husky Energy developing Liuhua 29-1 The above projects all NORWEP "Priority Projects"; see https://www.norwep.com/Market-info/Markets/China . CNOOC top management has communicated that Digitization is an area they need to improve and will therefore welcome this topic at the NORWEP – CNOOC annual seminar.
In this seminar we want address digitalization in field development and operations which may contain some of the following topics:
- Digital Transformation
- Value of digitalization, a digital journey through the oil & gas value chain
Digitalization in field development
- Selection of concept and design – the digital twin is born
- Efficient and seamlessly integrated project execution – the digital twin is delivered
- How can digital technologies (ex. AI) fundamentally change how we do field development?
Digitalization in Operations
- Collection and visualization of operational data – the digital twin is “alive”
Optimization of production and integrity management of infrastructure
How to create value from insights
- How to create a sustainable ecosystem and business models in the Life of Field phase
- How to predict and prevent fatalities and serious injuries?
- Can safe, effective and remote operations be a game changer?
- NORWEP ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) will issue invitation letters to all participants for their Chinese Visa application. Please note that it is a 2 moth waiting time to process a Chinese Visa application in Oslo: following the introduction of biometric visa and the applicant have to be physically present, and if applying now, the applicant will have a slot mid. April. (if you apply in Stockholm it will be faster)
- Registration will be opened on the NORWEP website following finalization of the seminar program – at the end of March (you will be informed!).
- For Partners it will be a minor participation fee of NOK 3,000,- per presenting company and NOK 2,000 per additional participant to cover event costs.
If you are interested in participation, you should submit to email@example.com no later than 7th March, 2019:
- Presentation topic
- An abstract (8 - 10 lines)
- Name and contact details of the speaker