Norwegian delegation to WindEurope Offshore 2019Wind energy
Norwegian Energy Partners, in cooperation with Innovation Norway, will create a strong Norwegian presence at this year's largest and most important meeting place for the offshore wind industry: WindEurope's Offshore 2019, on 26th - 28th November in Copenhagen, Denmark.
WindEurope Offshore Conference and Exhibition 2019 in Copenhagen is a must-attend event for those in the offshore wind industry. Denmark is the leader in wind energy penetration, with wind energy producing enough electricity to cover 44% of its domestic consumption last year.
NORWEP, in cooperation with Innovation Norway, will contribute in creating a strong Norwegian presence at WindEurope Offshore, through a Norwegian pavilion, networking functions, seminars and meeting activities with major offshore wind players.
We have booked the following stand spaces: Stand 1: E-D31, 12 x 9m, 108 sqm + Stand 2 (optioned): E-F30, 9 x 6m, 54 sqm.
View the full floorplan here
Exhibitors under the Norwegian pavilion is entitled to:
- Exhibition space and exhibition passes
- Listing of your company on the WindEurope Offshore 2019 website, app and brochure
- Meeting activities and social functions
- Networking party at the pavilion
More details on the networking functions, seminars and B2B meetings to follow.
- When/where: 26th – 28th November at Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here
- All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc
- Hotel recommendations to follow