Norwegian delegation to WindEurope Offshore 2019Wind energy
Norwegian Energy Partners is collaborating with Innovation Norway and Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster (NOWC) to create a strong Norwegian presence at this year's largest and most important meeting place for the offshore wind industry: WindEurope's Offshore 2019, on 26th - 28th November in Copenhagen, Denmark.
WindEurope Offshore 2019 in Copenhagen is a must-attend event for those in the offshore wind industry. Denmark is the leader in the offshore wind energy industry and its industry is active in all regions of the world. We do expect to find industrial majors from all three continents to participate, with the supply chains to follow.
NORWEP, Innovation Norway and NOWC have developed a strong Norwegian presence through a Norwegian pavilion, as well as networking functions, a seminar, and B2B meeting activities with major offshore wind players.
The Norwegian Pavilion is quickly filling up. There is however one larger and one smaller space still available. Hurry up! Contact Veronica Broholm (with Marianne Aronsen in copy) for more details and pricing.
NORWEP and NOWC are developing a Norwegian floating wind seminar for Wednesday, 27th November (time tba) to which we will invite Norwegian and International industry to discuss the status and challenges of developing the floating wind industry. The seminar will include opportunities to network with other industry majors and fellow contractors.
We are organising B2B meetings with developers and main contractors, enabling supplier participants to discuss offering and technology with client counterparts. Meeting schedule to be finalised during the month of October.
- The Norwegian Ambassador to Denmark will invite the delegation for networking dinner at his residence in the evening of Tuesday, 26th November.
- The delegation is invited to register for the official Gala Dinner at the WindEurope conference in the evening of the the 27th to enable networking with participants at the main conference.
- For those that do not want to attend the Gala Dinner, NOWC and NORWEP is organising a Norwegian dinner in the evening of the 27th to enable networking and exchange of experiences and learnings between yourselves (time and venue TBA).
- When/where: 26th – 28th November at Bella Center, Copenhagen, Denmark
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here
- All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc
- We recommend that all delegates stay at Comfort Hotel Vesterbro. NOWC has reserved several rooms for the Norwegian delegation - book your room here
- Delegation activities fee (covers cost of seminar and ensuing networking, B2B meetings and transport to the dinner at the Ambassadors residence)
- NORWEP partner or NOWC member cost: NOK 1000,- per attending company
- Non NORWEP partner or non NOWC member cost: NOK 2000,- per attending company