Egypt Petroleum Show EGYPS 2020
Norwegian Energy Partners is pleased to invite partners to participate in the Norwegian pavilion and delegation programme at EGYPS 2020.
Take part in the Norwegian pavilion your products and services to key decision-makers and the world's leading experts at the largest oil & gas conference and exhibition across Egypt, North Africa and the Mediterranean.
This year we have made some key changes to the Norwegian pavilion in order to increase each company's exposure. There are still a few spaces left at the Pavilion. If you would like to take part or have any questions we ask you to contact Bjørn Kahrs ( email@example.com ) with Marianne aronsen ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) in copy.
KEY ACTIVITIES DURING EGYPS 2020
- Norwegian pavilion at a prime location
- Workshops and business meetings with operational companies in Egypt
- Networking reception in collaboration with the Norwegian Embassy in Cairo
- Gala dinner arranged by the Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum
- Social dinner for the Norwegian delegation
- When/where: 11th – 13th February at Egypt International Exhibition Center
- If you want to learn more about EGYPS2020, please click here
- All participants are responsible for their travel related reservations and fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc
- Hotel recommendations to follow
- Partner companies only. Once you complete this registration your slot is secured, and you may regard this as a binding agreement. Your company will be invoiced 38,000 NOK after the event.