Delegation to Floating Offshore Wind Turbines 2020Wind energy
Norwegian Energy Partners is heading to the world's largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind, Floating Offshore Wind Turbines (FOWT) 2020. Join us between 22nd - 24th April in Marseille, France.
2020 will be a decisive year with expected Final Investment Decision for several projects. Activity is booming not only in France but we see increasing activity in eg Korea, Norway and west coast US.
It is the perfect time to connect with floating wind developers and showcase your capabilities for the coming floating projects! This event is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of this emerging industry.
It will also represent an excellent opportunity to get in depth knowledge of the French market.
Norwegian Energy Partners, in collaboration with Innovation Norway and Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster, will organise an invaluable delegation programme for the Norwegian delegation consisting of;
- B2B meetings (one-to-one meetings)
- Norwegian floating wind seminar
- High-level networking reception
- Social dinner for the Norwegian delegates
- Partner price: 2,000 NOK per delegate
- Non-partner price: 4,000 NOK per delegate
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here
- Registration for the conference will open soon
- All delegates will need to register for their own Conference pass
- Recommended hotel to be announced
- Travel: arrive in Marseille on Tuesday, 21st April so not to miss the delegation briefing
- All participants are responsible for their travel related fees, i.e. hotel, flights etc