Digital delegation to FOWT 2020Wind energy
Due to the Covid-19 situation and travel recommendations from the Norwegian Health authorities, there will be no physical delegation travelling from Norway to the Floating Offshore Wind Turbines conference (FOWT) in Marseille this year.
Instead, Team Norway France, including the Norwegian Embassy in Paris, Norwegian Energy Partners, Innovation Norway and the Norwegian Offshore Wind Cluster have the pleasure of inviting you to join the digital Norwegian business delegation to FOWT.
A small delegation consisting of the Embassy, Innovation Norway and Norwegian Energy Partners representatives already based in France attend physically in Marseille during to support your participation and ensure liaison with key stakeholders.
Participation in the digital delegation entails:
- Targeted B2B meetings with potential clients and other central players in the French floating wind industry, accompanied by Team Norway staff on site (see practical information below).
- Online participation in a panel discussion on offshore transition and opportunities for French-Norwegian collaboration in floating offshore wind, organized jointly with the French Wind association FEE.
Registration for B2B meetings
- Please register your interest for the B2B meetings by signing up through the sign up for event link on this page or by contacting Marianne Aronsen at email@example.com directly.
- Once registered, we will contact you for your (new or updated) Unique Value Proposition (UVP) and specific individual meeting requests.
- We will try to meet your meeting needs and requests, however please note that registering your interest does not guarantee any specific meeting.
- For more information about the conference and exhibition, click here