HYDRO 2020 in StrasbourgHydro energy
The HYDRO 2020 conference and exhibition, one of Europe's most important hydropower conferences and exhibitions, will take place from the 26th - 28th October in Strasbourg, France. Norwegian Energy Partners will as usual organise a Norwegian pavilion (48 sqm) as well as various social functions for the Norwegian hydropower industry.
The Norwegian pavilion at HYDRO 2020 is an excellent way of marking a strong Norwegian presence at the exhibition. As usual, we'll invite the conference and exhibition participants to meet the Norwegian companies at our traditional stand reception on the 26th of October. This Norwegian "stand party" has for many participants become one of the highlights of the HYDRO fair where they get to meet with fellow hydropower enthusiast while enjoying some Norwegian snacks, aquavit and music. We will also organise an exclusive reception for the Norwegian delegates and their selected contacts on the 27th of October in cooperation with the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Paris. We will also organise B2B meetings with international developers in the hydro industry.
Exhibitors at the pavilion get:
- Great looking stand space under a joint Norwegian Pavilion, we are stronger together!
- Stand party with music, food and drinks
- Exclusive reception for exhibitors and their business contacts in cooperation with the Norwegian Embassy
- B2B meetings with developers and stakeholders
- 1 free ticket to the HYDRO conference + 2 discounted tickets (depends on total number of exhibitors, first come first served)
For more information about HYDRO 2020, click here