Save the date: Join us at the Floating Offshore Wind Turbines (FOWT) conference 2021Wind energy
FOWT is the world’s largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind. Following FOWT 2020' hybrid edition (which brought together 700 participants from 27 different countries online and in Marseille), FOWT 2021 will this year hopefully gather the global floating wind community on the 16,17 and 18th of November 2021 in Saint- Malo, Brittany (France).
With the demonstration projects under construction and the first French floating offshore wind tenders moving ahead it is the perfect timing to connect with French developers and showcase your capabilities for the upcoming floating projects.
This event is meant to promote constructive discussions between all actors and stakeholders of the floating wind industry in Europe and worldwide.
Together with the rest of Team Norway, NORWEP is planning an extensive program to allow for good discussions with potential clients and partners alike. We are planning the following;
Business delegation programme:
- Targeted B2B meetings with the major developers and EPC’s in the French (and global) floating wind industry, accompanied by NORWEP staff on site (see practical information below).
- Networking reception to deepen your relationships with the French and global offshore wind community.
Fees and registration for the Norwegian business delegation
- Participation fees will be posted here in August
- Registration will open in August
B2B meetings at FOWT
- We will contact all registered participants for the Norwegian business delegation closer to the conference to understand your specific meeting requests.
- We will seek to arrange your meeting requests, however please note that registering your interest does not guarantee any specific meeting.
- In the meantime, we kindly ask you to update your Unique Value Proposition (UVP) in the Norwegiansuppliers database .
Conference registration and other information