The revival of the German offshore wind marketWind energy
Germany is planning to build on the 7.5 GW installed capacity to reach 40 GW by 2040.
In Germany, 3 GW of projects are currently preparing for construction and FIDs. RWE’s Kaskasi, Iberdrola’s Baltic Hub, Parkwind’s Arcadis Ost, Ørsted’s projects, as well as EnBW’s He Dreiht project will bring the total to 10,8 GW installed capacity by 2025.
New lease areas will be auctioned soon to secure further capacity growth to 20 GW by 2030, creating an exciting market for Norwegian offshore wind suppliers.
In the webinar,
- we will discuss the current projects and their supply chain and timeline,
- view the planned expansion with a view to understand the auction and project timelines to find optimal timing for your engagement in the market
- Dennis Kruse, Managing Director of Deutsche WindGuard GmbH and Lars Engelmann, Renewable energy advisor to NORWEP based in Hamburg will discuss the current market opportunities and expectations
This is an online webinar which will be held on Tuesday 13 April from 08:30 - 09:30am. Please contact Nikki for manual registration after Friday 9 April 2021.
- There is no participation fee for NORWEP members.
- Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 2.000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners.
- Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar latest on 12 Apr - contact firstname.lastname@example.org with you
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome