The development of the Irish offshore wind market: ESB’s and Equinor’s plans and projectsWind energy
Join us on June 10 to gain a better understanding of the aspirations and plans for the partnership between Electrical Supply Board (ESB) and Equinor to deliver offshore wind in Irish Waters.
From an almost standing start the Irish government has set a target of 5 GW by 2030. ESB and Equinor are looking to play a significant part in achieving this target and have a number of projects to discuss. This is an excellent time for Norwegian Energy Partners to engage with these keys players in the Irish Offshore Wind market.
- Welcome – David Ottesen, Director, Norwegian Energy Partners, and Ronnie Quinn, Advisor Renewable Markets UK and Ireland, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Opening remarks - Mari Skaare, Ambassador, Norwegian Embassy in Dublin
- Market update: The Irish offshore wind market - Ronnie Quinn, Advisor Renewable Markets UK and Ireland, Norwegian Energy Partners
- ESB's and Equinor's offshore wind plans and projects in Ireland – Gary Connolly, Manager, Offshore Wind Development, ESB Asset Development, and Anita H. Holgersen, Business Development Manager, Equinor
- Closing remarks – David Ottesen, Director, Norwegian Energy Partners
The event will be held in English.
Date and Time
June 10, 11.00 - 12:00 CEST (10.00 - 11.00 GMT+1). Please note that the confirmation email will state the Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Webinar platform – Zoom.
There is no participation fee.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar by latest June 9.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners.
- Registration closes on June 8.
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom or Teams.
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome.