Norwegian pavilion at OIL & GAS ASIA 2019 in MalaysiaOil & gas midstream Oil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners will organise a Norwegian pavilion and social functions at the OIL & GAS ASIA 2019 in Kuala Lumpur between the 18th and the 20th of June 2019.
With the Norwegian pavilion and our networking reception in cooperation with the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur we´ll mark a strong Norwegian presence at this major and important exhibition. During the days of the OGA 2019, the Norwegian exhibitors will be able to showcase their products and services to the world’s leading experts and key decision-makers in the offshore energy industry.
Exhibitors under the Norwegian pavilion are entitled to:
- Strategic location & prominent visibility, association with Norway’s renowned reputation in oil & gas technology
- Hassle-free, ready-to-move-in booths
- Free flow of beverages & finger food served during lunch hour
- Access to discussion lounge within the pavilion
- Be connected with free WIFI
- Networking reception with oil & gas players at the Ambassador to Norway´s residence
You´ll find the floor plan and registration form in the programme to the left.
Indicative fee: NOK 8 217,- per sqm for NORWEP partners / NOK 8 880,- per sqm for non-partners.
Express your interest in exhibiting to Joanne.email@example.com