Norwegian pavilion at OTC ASIA 2018Oil & gas midstream Oil & gas upstream
From the 20th to the 23rd of March 2018, Norwegian Energy Partners will organise a great Norwegian pavilion at the OTC ASIA in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Secure your space at the Norwegian pavilion now!
The biennial Offshore Technology Conference Asia is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. OTC Asia provides the ideal platform to reflect on the achievements and aspirations of the region and the industry, and what it takes for Asia to remain resilient and responsive to a growing energy market.
During three and a half dynamic days at the OTC Asia exhibition hall, your company can showcase its products and services to the world’s leading experts and key decision-makers in the offshore energy industry.
Exhibitors under the Norwegian pavilion will be entitled to:
- Strategic location & prominent visibility, association with Norway’s renowned reputation in oil & gas technology
- Hassle-free, ready-to-move-in booths, just bring your product brochures and you’re set!
- Free flow of beverages & finger food served during lunch hour
- Access to discussion lounge within the pavilion
- Be connected with free WIFI
- Networking reception with oil & gas players at the Ambassador to Norway´s residence
For registration and more information, contact Joanne Oo: firstname.lastname@example.org