Norwegian pavilion at OTC ASIA 2018OG Midstream and LNG Oil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners organised a big and beautiful Norwegian pavilion at the Offshore Technology Conference, OTC Asia, between the 20th and the 23rd of March in Kuala Lumpur.
The biennial Offshore Technology Conference Asia is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. OTC Asia provides the ideal platform to reflect on the achievements and aspirations of the region and the industry, and what it takes for Asia to remain resilient and responsive to a growing energy market.
With the Norwegian pavilion and our networking reception in cooperation with the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur we marked a strong Norwegian presence at this major and important exhibition. OTC Asia was a huge success and we owe it to all participating companies, the Royal Norwegian Embassy and all our partners for their immense support.
During three and a half dynamic days at the OTC Asia exhibition hall, the Norwegian companies were able to showcase their products and services to the world’s leading experts and key decision-makers in the offshore energy industry.
Exhibitors under the Norwegian pavilion were entitled to:
- Strategic location & prominent visibility, association with Norway’s renowned reputation in oil & gas technology
- Hassle-free, ready-to-move-in booths,´.
- Free flow of beverages & finger food served during lunch hour
- Access to discussion lounge within the pavilion
- Be connected with free WIFI
- Networking reception with oil & gas players at the Ambassador to Norway´s residence
For more information, contact Joanne Oo: firstname.lastname@example.org