Offshore Technology Conference Asia 2020
Please note: Dates for OTC Asia 2020 have changed!
OTC Asia is now scheduled to be a virtual event in the fourth quarter of 2020.
New dates not yet confirmed.
The biennial Offshore Technology Conference Asia is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. OTC Asia provides the ideal platform to reflect on the achievements and aspirations of the region and the industry, and what it takes for Asia to remain resilient and responsive to a growing energy market.
With the Norwegian pavilion and our networking reception in cooperation with the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur we marked a strong Norwegian presence at this major and important exhibition. OTC Asia was a huge success and we owe it to all participating companies, the Royal Norwegian Embassy and all our partners for their immense support.
During three and a half dynamic days at the OTC Asia exhibition hall, the Norwegian companies were able to showcase their products and services to the world’s leading experts and key decision-makers in the offshore energy industry.
- Strategic location & prominent visibility, association with Norway’s renowned reputation in oil & gas technology
- Hassle-free, ready-to-move-in booths,´.
- Free flow of beverages & finger food served during lunch hour
- Access to discussion lounge within the pavilion
- Be connected with free WIFI
- Networking reception with oil & gas players at the Ambassador to Norway´s residence
|Price||1 Booth (9 SQM)||2 Booths (19 SQM)|
|NORWEP Member||USD 10,800||USD 21,600|
|Non-NORWEP Member||USD 11,700||USD 23,400|
For more information and registration, contact Joanne Oo: email@example.com