How to lower the cost of operation by increased use of Digitaization IIIOil & gas upstream
By Invitation Only
To showcase Norway's capabilities within Digitalization, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) has invited specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the operating oil and gas companies in Brazil, Mexico, U.S., Canada and the UK to attend this webinar, where these technologies and novel approaches will be presented by invited NORWEP Partners.
The webinar is a part of the UK & Americas webinar series.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform.
- Axess - Goran Soldo, Global Sales Manager Axess Digital
- Sharecat Solutions - Tom Haylock CEng, VP Sales & Business Development
- Scanreach - Jacob Grieg Eide, Chief Business Development Officer
- Anzyz Technologies - Andreas Møyland, Global Business and Strategy Advisor
- XSENS - Kenneth Olsvik, VP Business Development
- FutureOn - Darrell Knight, SVP Strategy
This is an online webinar which will be held on Thursday 11 March 2021 from 15:00 - 16:30 CET Oslo. The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar, your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Sign up by no later than close of business 10 March. Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive further information and log-in details latest one day prior to the webinar.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki