Improved Oil Recovery & Well Technology – Mexico & USAOil & gas upstream
Norwegian Energy Partners invite you to participate in a Mission to Mexico 19-21 Feb and the U.S. 24-26 Feb, where you will have the possibility to present your value proposition to the clients. NORWEP partners will meet with decision makers and other key contacts in Pemex, Hess, ConocoPhillips and others.
Technologies of interest
• Down hole technologies
• Well intervention and well services
• Reservoir management
• Flow assurance
• Water injection and water management
• EOR technology
• Wednesday 19 Feb: Workshop with Operators
• Thursday 20 Feb: Seminar in Mexico City ( draft programme )
• Friday 21 Feb: Workshop with Pemex in Villahermosa
The workshop hosts will typically be companies like DEA-Wintershall, Pantera, Diavaz, Jaguar and others. These are to be confirmed.
• Monday 24 Feb: Workshops with oil companies
• Tuesday 25 Feb: Workshops with oil companies
• Wednesday 26 Feb: Workshops with oil companies, possibly a half day seminar e.g. at Norway House
• Note: Norwegian Energy Day is planned for 27 Feb TBC
The workshop hosts will typically be companies like Shell, BP, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Anadarko and Hess. These are to be confirmed.
Logistics information will be provided in August.
There will be a minor participation fee which applies for attendance per country, noted below, to partly cover direct event cost:
• NOK 3.000,- per NORWEP partner representative ( Mexico and USA )
• NOK 2.000,- per additional NORWEP partner participant ( Mexico and USA )
To support us in the discussion with the operators we will appreciate to learn your interest of participating as soon as possible. Final registration no later than Friday 6 December 2019 to email@example.com , please submit the following required information
• Company name:
• Name and contact details of speaker and other participants.:
• Presentation topic
• A Short abstract (8 – 10 lines)
• Value proposition (5 – 8 lines)
Please do not hesitate to contact the following project members with your queries:
Mexico: Sven Feldhaus +52 155 195 722 04
US: Jan R. Eckhoff +1 832 620 5133
Both countries: Håkon Skretting +47 90 565 393