Delegation visit to MyanmarOil & gas upstream Oil & gas midstream
There is a great interests in a delegation visit to Myanmar between the 28th and the 31st of May. We we are now planning a visit to oil companies and contracters in Yangon as well as to the authorities (MOGE) in the capital Naypyidaw.
This is an event for NORWEP partners only.
Sunday 27 May
- Delegates to arrive Yangon
- Late afternoon: programme briefing
Monday 28 May & Tuesday 29 May
Meetings with the following companies:
- Petronas Carigali Myanmar
- PTTEP Myanmar
- Total E&P Myanmar
- POSCO Daewoo
- MPRL E&P Pte Ltd
- Schlumberger Myanmar (to provide overview of oil & gas Myanmar)
Wednesday 30 May
- Depart for Naypyidaw on a flight departing at 0700 and return to Yangon at 1700.
- Meeting with Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise in Naypyidaw
Thursday 31 May
- Departure or other meetings delegates may have
Participation fee: NOK 2000,- per person to cover direct costs.
N.B. Each participant is responsible for booking his/her own accommodation and flights, also the flights between Yangon and Naypyidaw.
Park Royal Yangon
Click here to sign up and pay the delegate fee Please sign up by Friday the 27th of April.
For information about visa to Myanmar, click here. (We will provide participants with the necessary invitation letter).