Breakfast Webinar and B2B MeetingsHydro energy Solar energy
Increased cooperation in the Norwegian Hydropower and Solar industries: Bundling and Hybrid solutions
How can bundling strengthen international deliveries in hydro and solar? Join our breakfast webinar to learn more about opportunities with bundling and hybrid solutions! And sign up for B2B meeting to discuss opportunities for bundling and cooperation with Hybridization.
We are stronger together, and bundling is one way to strengthen Norwegian deliveries.
We have already seen positive examples of bundling in the hydropower industry, and with new technological developments such as hybridization it is also possible to do bundling across technology.
We are therefore inviting the Norwegian solar and hydropower industry to a breakfast webinar to explore the potential in bundling on Thursday 4 March 2021 from 08:30 - 09:15 CET Oslo, followed by B2B Meetings from 09:20 - 10:30.
08:30 Opening and Welcome: Gunn Vik, Director Hydropower, Norwegian Energy Partners
Moderator: Ellinor Meling, The Norwegian Solar Energy Cluster
08:35 Scatec: Øyvind Engelstad, SVP Execution
08:45 Statkraft: Bredo Erichsen, Head Advisor – International Power, Strategy and Asset Management
08:55 Norconsult: Morten Gleditsch, Solar Energy Consultant
09:05 Multiconsult: Ryan Anderson, Head of Solar, Smartgrid and Storage
09:15 Closing remarks: Gunn Vik, Director Hydropower, Norwegian Energy Partners
09:20 B2B meetings where the participants have booked10 min meetings with Scatec, Statkraft, Rainpower, Norconsult, Multiconsult, Malthe Winje and Tinfos
- This webinar will be only for Norwegian companies.
- This webinar will not be recorded.
- Presentations will be made available after the webinar.
- Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in due time. B2B Meetings will have a separate confirmation.
- B2B Meetings registration closed on 3 March.
- B2B Meetings registration closed on 1 March.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners and The Norwegian Solar Cluster.
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant.