International Solar Day 2020
Norwegian solar capabilities for international markets – Market update and industry roadmap discussions! For the 10th year in a row, NORWEP is organising International Solar Day. This time as a webinar, given the Covid-19 challenge. Last year, we mapped the Norwegian solar industry with international reach – now, we are discussing the industrial strategy
Chair: Jon Dugstad /NORWEP
- Josefin Berg, Research & Analysis Manager, IHS Markit – The PV market – trends and perspectives in uncertain times
- Terje Pilskog,EVP Project Development & Project Finance, Scatec Solar – Status and market expectations
- Øyvind Vesterdal, CEO, Norsk Solar – Status and market expectations
Road Map for Norwegian Solar Energy Industry
Chair: Inger Strand/Norwegian Solar Energy Cluster
- Erik Marstein – IFE – Status road map for the Norwegian Solar Industry
- Dialogue and comments to road map - Scatec Solar, Norsk Solar and webinar participants:
Which areas of Norwegian solar expertise we can possibly scale to become sizeable in an industrial value creation and jobs perspective and how? What can the Norwegian solar industry deliver where (regionally and along the value chain) going forward? How?
The event will be relevant for all stakeholders in the Norwegian solar industry, ranging from producers of raw materials to project developers and providers of off-grid solutions, enabling technologies and services
26 May 09:00 - 11:00
Webinar – Zoom
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 500,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
The market session will be held in English, the other presentations and discussions will be held in Norwegian.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in due time
- Please sign up by clicking on "Sign up for event" on top of this page. The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners. Registration will close the evening before the event.
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome