Norwegian Offshore Energy Week 2020
On the 10th – 12th March 2020 industry professionals will gather in Oslo to discuss offshore markets, projects and technologies within floating production and offshore wind.
Over three days, the Norwegian industry will engage with key developers and suppliers to address key challenges related to the future energy space. We will discuss new innovative technologies, the supply chain and drivers of the industry.
NORWEGIAN OFFSHORE ENERGY WEEK
This is a great platform to meet key operators, designers, engineering houses and financial institutions and to discuss key challenges related to the energy transition and how to support a sustainable exploration of energy in the ocean space.
- The Offshore Energy Future
- Tuesday, 10 March at Høymagasinet, Myntgata 7, 0151 Oslo
- Oslo Offshore Wind Day
- Wednesday, 11th March at Felix Conference Centre, Bryggetorget 3, 0250 Oslo
- Oslo Floating Production Day
- Thursday, 12th March at Felix Conference Centre, Bryggetorget 3, 0250 Oslo