How to Succeed in International Markets Arendal
How to approach the U.S. and other international markets.
This unique ½ day seminar, 12:30-16:00, will look at some of the most important aspects to consider when expanding your business out of Norwa3.
How to approach the U.S. and other International markets
This unique ½ day seminar will look at some of the most important aspects to consider when expanding your business out of Norway.
We are bringing together experts from the marketing, law and banking sectors and we top it off with a local business leader with a proven track record in internationalisation sharing experiences. There will also be a short presentation from Select USA regarding their services to businesses.
This event is sponsored by the law-firms Kluge and Gardere, DNB and the US Embassy with the support of Norsk Industri, GCE Node and GCE Subsea and is offered to INTSOK partners free of charge.
- How to sell in the US and other markets in the new global reality
- How to research your customer's needs and tailor your value proposition accordingly
- Banking services and cash management - differences between USA and Nordic markets
- Key legal considerations when entering the US market
- Risk identification and mitigation when entering into new markets
- How the US government through SelectUSA, facilitates investments in the US.
And finally, Director AOL, Torbjørn Rokstad from MacGregor Norway (PUSNES) will share with us:
How to succeed: Lessons learned from China, Brazil and US GoM
Limited seating, register now!