Small Scale LNG and Hybrid Energy Solutions SeminarOG Midstream and LNG
NORWEP is organizing a full day seminar about opportunities within global LNG and Hybrid Energy solutions and innovative solutions, hosted in cooperation with the Business Network “Hybrid Energy Solutions / Network LNG Norway”, DNV GL and Innovation Norway.
One of the future energy carrier is Hydrogen and will be part of the seminar.
Time: 17 February 2021 09:30 – 16:00 CET
Venue: DNV GL, Veritasveien 1, 1363 Høvik
- Present and discuss the global and regional LNG/hybrid energy market.
- Show market opportunities for LNG and hybrid energy solutions focusing on distribution, small scale solutions and the use in shipping and energy production sector.
- Present capabilities and innovative solutions by Norwegian companies and discuss in panels how companies may add values in the supply chains
The seminar is divided into two sessions, and you can look forward to hear from the following companies:
Global Markets and trends
Presenting companies: Norwegian Energy Partners, Rystad Energy, DNV GL, Norwegian Shipowners' Association, Innovation Norway Jakarta, SINTEF Ocean
Possibilities and challenges in greener hybrid concepts with LNG and other energy sources.
Presenting companies: Network LNG Norway, Institute for Energy Technology, ZEG Power, Kongsberg Maritime, Aker Solutions/Kværner, Equinor, Aragon, Liguiline
- This event is planned as a physical event at DNV GL, Veritasveien 1, 1363 Høvik. Due to Covid-19 restrictions there will be limited seats available at the event.
- Please note that this site only registers for physical participation, but we are planning to live stream the event. Please go here to register for live stream .
- The event is free of charge
Please note that the organizers will adhere to all local Covid19 requirements, and the event will be updated if necessary.