Market Webinar: Russia oil & gas offshore marketOil & gas upstream
Opportunities in the Russian oil & gas market
NORWEP's Country Manager, Vladimir Ryashin will present perspectives on the oil & gas market in Russia.
Topics will include:
- Short about sanctions related to oil and gas
- Situation after Covid-19
- Overview of the Russian oil and gas market
- Update on some projects
- Arctic LNG - Novatek
- Ayashky (Neptun and Triton) - Gazpromneft
- Kravtsovskoye (D33) - Lukoil
- Yuri Kuvykin – Lukoil
- Kamenomysskoye-More - Gazprom
- Booking of Individual meetings
- Digital marketing channel: www.norwegiansuppliers.no
Following these presentations, NORWEP Partners may book individual meetings with Vladimir Ryashin from 19 - 21 August .
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 26 August from 09:00 - 09:45 Oslo (CEST) / 10:00 - 10:45 Moscow.
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of Nkr 2.000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
How to join the webinar
Register through the link above. In due time, before the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar.
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki