Advisor Webinar: Saudi Arabia & IndiaOil & gas upstream OG Midstream and LNG Wind energy
Join this webinar where the NORWEP Advisors in Saudi Arabia and India update us on the situation in their markets.
Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) is on the ground in more than 20 markets, continuously monitoring the energy industry around the world for our partners, providing regular Market Reports and information on Priority Projects.
Due to the extraordinary situation the industry is facing we see the need for more frequent updates on the current situation in the markets where your clients are operating. We have therefore asked our Local Energy Advisors to inform about the Covid-19 situation in their countries - as citizens and industry professionals.
This event is a part of a series of Advisor webinars from NORWEP: stay tuned on our website and in newsletters for more to come.
ADVISOR WEBINAR: Saudi Arabia & India
Date: 29 April 2020
Time: 09:00 - 10:15 CEST
Location: Zoom Webinar
09:00 - Introduction by NORWEP Director Oddmar Johannesen
09:05 - India presentation, by Azam Ali Khan, Energy Advisor NORWEP
09:25 - India Q&A
09:35 - Saudi Arabia presentation, by Osama Kamal, Energy Advisor NORWEP
10:05 - Saudi Arabia Q&A
10:15 - Finished
* When registered for the webinar you may choose if you join the webinar for both sessions or only the relevant session for your company.
Online meetings with the advisors
Following the webinars we have scheduled meeting slots that NORWEP Partners may book with the advisors. Please go here to book your meeting .
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 29 April from 09:00 - 10:15 CEST.
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of NOK 2.000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in due time.
- Please sign up through the link above to join the meeting. The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this