Norwegian Niche Technology Workshop with Saudi AramcoOil & gas upstream
NORWEP Partners will participate in the Norwegian technology workshop with Saudi Aramco on 26 - 27 February 2020 in DTV (Dhahran Techno Valley), Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Aramco will also have its IKTVA (In Kingdom Total Value Added) Forum in Dhahran from Sunday 23 - Tuesday 25 February. We encourage you to maximize the benefit of your participation in the workshop by attending the IKTVA forum where you will be able to learn more about Saudi Aramco’s expanding business portfolio.
The Workshop is relevant for Partners with solutions within:
- Maintenance Safety and environment,
- H2 generation
Aramco is mainly interested in:
- Technologies with possibilities for
- Cost savings
- Increased production
- Added reserves
- Improved efficiency
- Increased safety and/or environmental protection
- Niche and innovative technologies, unique or different from existing
- Technologies that are competitive, with a significant value proposition
Case studies and/or successful commercial results will add value to the presentations.
This is an excellent opportunity for NORWEP Partners that are either already in Saudi Arabia, or interested in exploring market opportunities there.
- IKTVA: 23 - 25 February 2020 ( details and registration separate )
- Workshop: 26 - 27 February 2020, Dhahran Techno Valley
- Each presentation will be given approximately 45 minutes and 10 minutes for Q&A.
- We will try to arrange B2B meetings with relevant departments of Aramco following the presentations
- The event is open to NORWEP partners only
- NOK 5.000,- per partner company
- Company profile (ca half page paragraph) and value proposition (ca 5 lines) must be submitted following registration
- Registration closed per Monday 2 December 2019
- All participants are responsible for their own travel reservations and related costs. There is no room block reservation for this event.
- Partners with an agent in Saudi or a JV partner or a registered office in Saudi, are already able to handle their entry visas.
- Those who need an entry visa, please send the following to
Please take into consideration that the visa issuance can take from 10 days up to 3 weeks to be processed:
- copy of passport
- position of the travelling person in the company
- full legal company name
- company address in Norway
- Visa application https://visa.visitsaudi.com/Registration/Verify
- Information about e-visa https://www.visitsaudi.com/en/about-e-visa
- General tourist information https://www.visitsaudi.com/en/
- Overview of "laws and etiquette" https://www.visitsaudi.com/en/understand/laws-and-etiquette
- Please contact the Saudi Embassy in Oslo for further queries
Please contact the following project members with your queries: