Energy and Offshore Market Updates in Singapore & AsiaOG Midstream and LNG
Singapore is one of the most important energy and financial hubs in the world and home to the largest presence of Norwegian marine offshore businesses in South East Asia.
Norwegian Energy Partners has the pleasure of inviting you to discover the latest market outlook and insights into the emerging growth opportunities in Singapore and the region with presentations from Rystad Energy Asia Pacific and Yinson Production.
Date: 3 December 2020
Time: 09:00 - 10:30 CET (16:00 - 17:30 SGT)
(Times in CET)
09:00 Welcome by Eirik Melaaen, Director Midstream & LNG, East Africa and Singapore at Norwegian Energy Partners
09:05 Introduction by Jeffrey Lai, Energy Advisor to Singapore at Norwegian Energy Partners
09:10 Opening address by Ambassador Anita Nergaard at Royal Norwegian Embassy in Singapore
09:15 Market update by Rystad Energy Asia Pacific, by Samuel Low, Principal, Lin Lin Goh, Senior Analyst & Prateek Pandey, Senior Analyst
- Growth of Renewables in Asia
- Gas/LNG in Asia
- SE Asia E&P Projects
- Impact of Covid-19 on Production and E&P developments
- Active FPSO and floaters in SEA
- Upcoming projects in SEA with detailed project scope
- Oilfield services, FPSOs, and Asian yards
- Energy transition within oilfield services companies
- FPSO market outlook, current and post Covid-19
- How are Asian yards reacting to Covid-19 challenges
09:50 Paal Kleiven, VP Business Development at Yinson
- Yinson’s business focus on existing and future projects
- Key criteria to be supplier of choice and develop fruitful partnerships with Yinson
Following these presentations, NORWEP partners may book a meeting with Jeffrey. Please contact him directly to schedule this: firstname.lastname@example.org
The webinar is free of charge for NORWEP members. Non-partners are asked to pay a fee of 2000 NOK upon registration.
Please register through the button above.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar in one day prior to the webinar.
- Please sign up through the link above to join the meeting. The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome